News Xbox Series X is a better system — but I can’t stop playing PS5

Nightseer

Estimable
Jun 9, 2020
Power of hardware was never a thing that won generation. It mostly is something people can argue with when they run out of arguments. And as great deal as Game Pass is, it's mostly old games on other platforms. Plus it opens up pretty unique problem of excess, you get all those games, library in which you just get lost and no game stands out enough, due to amount if them. It's like with huge Steam library I have, I have do many games, just so much time and nothing stands out, so I play little bit if everything, buy commit to very few. MS really lacks something uniquly compelling as system selling game. Something that maybe even is not on Game Pass, whee it would get lost, but rather something that makes you go like, I want yo but it, even fir 60 or 70USD and want yo play it. That is what sells generation. Though MS is building ecosystem and fir certain people, Hame Pass will be great. But it just kind of doesn't work for everyone. And launch titles can totally make or break generation, just look at N64, launching with two games, one of which happened to be Super Mario 64 and that one title made all the difference in the world for selling that system. So yeah, we much as XBSX is great in many ways, I will be getting PS5. Though MS isn't losing me, I still am on PC. But XBSX is console I will pass on.