News Xbox Series X is officially getting 512GB and 2TB SSD expansion cards

tommyshenanigans

Estimable
Jun 13, 2018
You don't need a SSD to play games on Xbox Series X as stated in this article ... my Seagate 8TB non SSD external works fine with all 283 games from my old Xbox One and others added later. Only dif is games load slower from external than from internal SSD. Just keep the games you play most on internal. You can move games from external to internal if/when you play them and the old games you don't play to external. The price (and less storage) of a SSD is not at all worth it IMO.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
admin Article Commentary 0
admin Article Commentary 2
admin Article Commentary 1
admin Article Commentary 5
admin Article Commentary 2
Similar threads
News This huge Xbox Series X game will make you want an SSD upgrade right away
News Walmart PS5 and Xbox Series X restock coming this week — what you need to know
Xbox Series S is the right console for holiday 2021 — here's why
Why I chose the PS5 over the Xbox Series X
Xbox All Access is a foolproof way to get an Xbox Series X — but is it worth it?
News Nvidia GeForce RTX 40 series tipped to launch in 2022 — with these killer specs
News Walmart Xbox Series X restock now live — how to get your console
News Cyber Monday Xbox Series X live blog — latest restock ups, game deals and more
News GameStop Xbox Series X restock now live — how to get your console
Xbox Series X expansion card price sliced to £184 in this Amazon Black Friday Deal
News Walmart PS5 and Xbox Series X restock confirmed for Cyber Monday — what you need to know
Hurry! Xbox Elite Series 2 controller drops to its lowest price ever — but only for today
News GameStop Black Friday PS5 and Xbox Series X restock is today — time and which stores will have stock
News GameStop teases Black Friday PS5 and Xbox Series X in-store restock — what we know
Black Friday Xbox Series X deals: Build your perfect library for $100
News Walmart PS5 and Xbox Series X restock coming today — time and how to get yours
My Xbox Series X has become a glorified Xbox 360 — and that’s fine with me
News Invite-only Xbox Series X restocks are now happening — what you need to know
News Xbox Wireless Headset upd — official Xbox Series X headset just got a mic fix
News PS5 just officially put Xbox Series X on notice

ASK THE COMMUNITY