XCopy Daily Backup Batch File

Jamok23

Estimable
Dec 26, 2014
Hey guys, im needing some help here. Quite a while ago, i learnt how to use batch files to run an automated daily backup. Unfortunately, from then i have forgotten everything. what im asking is for someone in the know to write me a script, (or tell me how) that i can use with windows task scheduler(?) Basically, i need to backup my pictures from D:\Libraries\Pictures to J:\Backup\Pictures and my documents from D:\Libraries\Documents to J:\Backup\Documents.
I would like it if it could skip pre-existing files, so as it only copied files created since the previous backup, and to answer yes to all prompts shown. Also, if i would be able to the script to show that it is backing up pictures and documents in cmd when it was backing up, and paused at the end with *press any key to continue*

im really hoping someone could help me out, ive been looking at tutorials thinking that it would spark my memory, but unfortunatly that information is gone forever.

Thanks guys (and im sorry if this is posted in the wrong section.

Jamok23

Estimable
Dec 26, 2014

Thank you very much for your quick reaponse. If im honest, i didnt even look for software that did it, because i figured if there was capable aoftware, then why would people use batch files. But i will give it a go, and hopefully it will work out.

Thanks again dude