Solved! Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus Dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordbaconds

Honorable
Jan 11, 2014
Hey, in a fit of rage i did the dumb thing of dropping my phone in an agressive manner on the ground which resulted in it breaking into 3 pieces, the protective case the back part of the phone case and the phone it's self. now since that happened the phone was actually still operational and seemed fine, only couple of scratches and a slight bend on the back part of the cover. After a while though the phone turned it self off and i can't get it on. when i plug it the notification led blinks every almost 1 second on and off. At the little time i did have with the device on the screen was not damaged and the digitizer seemed to be working fine. Has anyone else have had the same experience ? I do know the problem is entirely of my own making and stupidity, but i still want to see if i can do something to repair the phone. Thanks in advance friends.

Solution
I am sure lots of people have had their phone stop working after it fell or was thrown. You can't repair it but maybe a phone repair shop can. Depends on what is needed though it may be cheaper to just replace it. Looks like that phone is about $175, I would just replace it.
I am sure lots of people have had their phone stop working after it fell or was thrown. You can't repair it but maybe a phone repair shop can. Depends on what is needed though it may be cheaper to just replace it. Looks like that phone is about $175, I would just replace it.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.