Xion player has disappeared. I am screwed.

mustang-wolf

Estimable
May 29, 2014
Hey guys. I'm back.

So, I use a free program called Xion. It's basically a music player that sits on the desktop, but doesn't behave like a window. It replicates a widget, same way the MSI Gaming app does.

It's gone now.

I can hear it playing music. I can't stop said music without closing the program. If I hover over the program, it will show the player's preview window (taskbar) and proves that it's there... Somewhere.

I think I lost it in the limbo between my monitors. Problem with Xion, is that it doesn't have the move function when you right click on the preview window. If I Ctrl-P into one monitor, the player still isn't there.

It exists, and doesn't exist.

Help...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Temporarily fixed it. Switched monitors around again the way they were before. It reappeared on the original monitor.

New question. How do I delete Tom's Hardware posts?

Did you try ending the program task and starting it again? Or reboot the computer? Seems like you fixed the issue with changing the monitors, some programs have issues keeping track of their location properly, I've had this issue with some multi-monitor setups where the program thought it was on a monitor that was no longer there.

mustang-wolf

Estimable
May 29, 2014

I did both. No change. Even reinstalling the program didn't work. Still stuck in the void. Anyway, I just moved it to the main monitor, unplugged the other, plugged the new one in, and moved Xion to the new monitor. I'll just continue doing this when setting up new monitors.