jasonpeter72

Prominent
Jan 28, 2018
Hello to everyone.

I’m having huge problems with setting this up correctly :-(

Would someone be able to tell me what ideally should plug in where.

I’ve got a Panasonic tx-pa2ut30b TV, the yammy. Sony Blu-ray player, an Xbox 360, a lap top, and google chromecast.

I think there is a problem with arc..?
Any help would be massively appreciated

Many thanks

Solution
No info on the TV online with that model number.
In any case the soundbar doesn't seem to support ARC and you need it in both the TV and soundbar to get it working.
You can get sound from the TV to the soundbar since it has at least one of each type of audio inputs. Use digital audio if the TV has that audio output.
If the TV doesn't have any audio output then you can use an HDMI input selector to expand the number of HDMi inputs on the soundbar or you can use an HDMI input selector with audio extraction to expand the number of inputs on the TV and provide a single audio output to connect to the soundbar.
No info on the TV online with that model number.
In any case the soundbar doesn't seem to support ARC and you need it in both the TV and soundbar to get it working.
You can get sound from the TV to the soundbar since it has at least one of each type of audio inputs. Use digital audio if the TV has that audio output.
If the TV doesn't have any audio output then you can use an HDMI input selector to expand the number of HDMi inputs on the soundbar or you can use an HDMI input selector with audio extraction to expand the number of inputs on the TV and provide a single audio output to connect to the soundbar.

Solution