YES: R2-D2 Droid 2 Actually Looks Like R2-D2

Status
Not open for further replies.

yo_dude

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2010
meh, I'm holding out for the Super Battle Droid edition so I can use the laser cannon app on my adversaries...

mrecio

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2008
You know they are going to make one of those 500K phones naming it the C3-PO edition! heh hopefully they make it the color gold and dont actually use gold. either way cool looking phone.

Always did like R2-D2 more anyways.

bob_white

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2009
[citation][nom]5marterthanU[/nom]Jane you should just post a permanent link to Engadget cuz you only are capable of copying their news all the time.[/citation]
don't chirp on Jane

maybe engadget is copying news from here, ever though of that?

Anaxamenes

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2010
Well, OKCupid studied phones in it's recent blog about dating. They said iPhone users have the most sex. Call me crazy, but I think that this phone won't be helping anyone in that department.

I love it though, it's pretty cool looking! Just gotta find that gamer girl of your dreams.

michaelssw

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
[citation][nom]bob_white[/nom]don't chirp on Janemaybe engadget is copying news from here, ever though of that?[/citation]

Either way I'm reading news and getting entertained at the same time. So I win.

kingnoobe

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2008
Hey john maybe you should gently remove your head from your ***. And realize that all news does this. It's simply a matter of where you get your news, and what spin they put on it, but it's all the same.

thebigt42

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2009
[citation][nom]anaxamenes[/nom]Well, OKCupid studied phones in it's recent blog about dating. They said iPhone users have the most sex. Call me crazy, but I think that this phone won't be helping anyone in that department. I love it though, it's pretty cool looking! Just gotta find that gamer girl of your dreams.[/citation]
Well I've been married for years and nothing will help that area. So I might as well get the R2D2 Phone!

bennyt

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2009
[citation][nom]matt314[/nom]I dont get it....where's the phone? What's that metal thing around the r2d2?[/citation]
What you can see is probably the back of the phone. You can see the camera in the spot where R2s' camera is. Clever.

And the 'metal thing' is probably a display bracket or something to help it stand while photos are taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.