News You can no longer try on AirPods or Apple Watches due to coronavirus

Zachary 99

Estimable
Feb 24, 2020
Not really hard to phase out Beats or come after Bose, considering they both suck and are overpriced mediocre pieces of crap at best. Interesting to see how bose and apple both screwed the pooch on the selling point with ANC after an update, too. Regardless, specifically related to the ear tampons/ electric toothbrush heads apple are selling, I never really understood why there had to be a slightly less mediocre version of an existing product such as this "airpods pro lite" bs. I mean, by no means is anything apple sell remotley geared towards professional 90% of the time, but a pair of cheap buds especially not.

Am I also the only one that finds that presumed magnetic case design moronic? Just dangling there asking to be lost and/ or stolen. Anyways, just wanted to chime in and say it's Sony apple should be competing with and they don't and wont ever, partly because of abstaining the lacking scummy tacktics in regards to bogging down performance with software updates and mediocre sound quality and ANC. So, no, Sony is the undesputedly leader and isn't being challenged with presumably and more than likely mediocre <Mod Edit> from either apple or bose.

Lastly, when has beats ever been relevant after 2012? They pretty much coasted on endorsement and popularity but did nothing to really compete, despite being called out for adding artificial weight to products, sub par sound quality as "bass" with inferior construction to boot, not to mention the whole overpriced bs. I mean, it made sense crApple bought them up, being useless, boutique, terrible and essentially a means to printi money at some point from the lemmings who bought into their ecosyste, but at this point it kinda feels like a manipulative girl stringing a boy crush along in the sense that apple has done nothing to incorporate their products (aside from the proprietary connection chip) and beats has pretty much remained as this now irrelevant and <Mod Edit> brand that most would have the common sense to avoid.

Last edited by a moderator: