You should cancel Netflix for May 2023 — here's why

astargzr

Estimable
Nov 1, 2018
My 2 cents worth:

I'm not really sure why you are advising ppl to cancel Netflix. I don't have the luxury of watching 24/7. There are many Netflix original shows that I have not watched yet. And, added content from other sources.

I have Prime, too. Just between these 2 streaming services, I can't catch up with my watch lists. Pretty sure I'm not the only Netflix customer in the same circumstance.

May 1, 2023
Our streaming editor thinks some audiences should Netflix's latest crop is worth canceling over. Here's why you should drop the Big Red Streaming Machine this month.

You should cancel Netflix for May 2023 — here's why : Read more
I don't mean any harm at all. Maybe I have more empathy or understanding for business. It cost Netflix lots and lots of money to make content. They have to pay for it. Some of what they pay for is garbage and they cancel other content is great and entertaining and there is an escalated cost for returning shows that people love to watch. Why is it people feel that they can cheat and steal content and get MAD when the Company puts a holt to it or adjust the rules for a level playing field???? Why do the many feel they have the RIGHT to free access and the few pays for it. I applaud Netflix for doing the right thing. I enjoy the many shows from Countries all over the world to broaden my vision and thinking and perspective. You have to Pay to Play.

Reactions: Tumblerbkk
May 1, 2023
This must be the 10th time or so in recent years, that I read an article on Tomsguide with the main purpose to get people to cancel their Netflix subscription. To me it seems like the editor must have a personal hate towards Netflix and should let us all know the true reason why.

Reactions: theflo
May 1, 2023
This must be the 10th time or so in recent years, that I read an article on Tomsguide with the main purpose to get people to cancel their Netflix subscription. To me it seems like the editor must have a personal hate towards Netflix and should let us all know the true reason why.
Agreed Tumblerbkk, makes no sense to cancel Netflix because opinionated people DISAGREE with their reasoning for removing content that is just not getting the viewership that Netflix deems binge worthy. I do get upset that some of my favorite shows end up on the chopping block. I do feel money is wasted on bad products, programming, and overpaying for some Celebrity stars on the platform. I would like to see better marketing of GOOD content and yes CRACK DOWN on users that are stealing content and services. The answer is not in Cancel Culture. It is being Responsible and Accountable. Netflix to subscriber's and Subscribers to Netflix.

Funny Disney is horrible in providing consistent NEW content to its service, but they go UP in Monthly fees and regurgitate the same old Disney Stories over and over and over again and Subscribers eat it up. Makes no sense.