News You should consider swapping from Google Chrome right now — here’s why

Oct 7, 2022
How can Opera be the least popular? Pewdiepie gets paid to rave about it constantly! (note the sarcasm, in case it wasn't apparent.) o_O

Oct 7, 2022
Looks like you're an automotive expert... Thanks for chiming in though! Let me guess... iPhone owner? 🙄

Reactions: mjrtom

mjrtom

Estimable
Jul 3, 2018
Looks like you're an automotive expert... Thanks for chiming in though! Let me guess... iPhone owner? 🙄
no need to guess, its obvious
safari, yeah, that apple no longer even builds for windows anymore
forces google to use the safari webkit to be able to be in the iOS app store
FTC investigation?

shwivel

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2011
"The report comes from Apple" that their biggest competitor, Google, has the most vulnerable browser, and Apple has the most secure browser. Sounds like some objective research.

v13

Honorable
Jan 25, 2016
The most popular browser with an opensource base has more discovered vulnerabilities than the less popular, iOS only, fully proprietary and closed source browser, says Apple.

Sure...

That's some pretty inventive marketing right there.

Oct 9, 2022
The most popular browser with an opensource base has more discovered vulnerabilities than the less popular, iOS only, fully proprietary and closed source browser, says Apple.

Sure...

That's some pretty inventive marketing right there.
Did your research, did you? Safari was based on KDE's Konqueror (Open Source). Apple created WebKit from it. Google based Chrome on Webkit.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WebKit

Reactions: MassStash
Oct 10, 2022
I mean, how much can you take the word of vulnerabilities in GOOGLE Chrome, from a random VPN company, via APPLE insider? 🤔 LOL. Conflict of interest no?