Your opinions on IObit software and new recommendations

Platinum Era

Honorable
Jul 22, 2013
What are your opinions on most of IObit's software? I have been using their Advanced Systemcare, Malware fighter and their uninstaller for quite some time (I have been using the pro versions) I also use Avast and CCleaner in conjunction.

I'm looking into replacing the IObit programs with anything that is far superior (if there is).

What would you guys recommend and why?

Solution

IObit has some of the most comprehensive system cleaning tools but lacks in robustness. I would recommend Tune-up Utilities. It's very efficient and easy to use. They use cloud sourcing to improve the whole process.

Another thing to note, you shouldn't use two registry cleaners. CCleaner and IObit system care, pick one. In fact, I wouldn't use any. The...

thor220

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2009

IObit has some of the most comprehensive system cleaning tools but lacks in robustness. I would recommend Tune-up Utilities. It's very efficient and easy to use. They use cloud sourcing to improve the whole process.

Another thing to note, you shouldn't use two registry cleaners. CCleaner and IObit system care, pick one. In fact, I wouldn't use any. The miniscule performance increase gained by messing around with the reg is far outweighed by the danger. Check around and there are many articles detesting to registry cleaners.

Solution