eurostarbaby

Prominent
Sep 19, 2017
I formatted my laptop yesterday. but getting clock behind error message on browsers. Youtube not working, No Youtube Thumbnails. I corrected the System Date and Time (from windows and from BIOS). I reset internet explorer and deleted all history and cookies, then restarted. But still problem exist. Can i solve this problem without reformat my laptop again?

Solution

"seems good" doesn't cut it. Did you actually replace it? If not, do so. They're cheap. Everything so far points to that as the problem.

eurostarbaby

Prominent
Sep 19, 2017

Yes .it is Windows 7 Sp1. If i reformat with correct date and time settings, it will be ok. But I am looking for solution without reformat. Thanks for reply.

eurostarbaby

Prominent
Sep 19, 2017

My CMOS battery seems good. I removed Laptops battery and unplugged from power. but the system time keeps correct value. My time region was wrong during format. But even after correcting the time region and clock settings, my YouTube not working. Google says clock ahead/behind. (some times showing security certificate error)

ex_bubblehead

Distinguished

"seems good" doesn't cut it. Did you actually replace it? If not, do so. They're cheap. Everything so far points to that as the problem.

Solution