Youtube Comments Disappearing?

MrBoomBoom

Honorable
Jul 3, 2013
Hi!
I have no clue where to put this, so I put it in the Applications section...
Anyway, here's my problem. I have Mozilla Firefox 22 (the newest version). When I go to Youtube, when I click on the "Show the Comment" thingy to well, show the previous comment, the comment where I clicked "Show the Comment" disappears. Wow, that was a very long sentence. XD
Also, The video isn't like, inside the Flash Player completely. It's slightly down (if that makes sense) and there's a black bar on top and the video goes slightly below the little info bar at the bottom
I tried this in IE, Chrome, and Opera, and none of them have this problem? I rest Chrome, disabled all addons, and even rebooted my laptop. I really like Firefox more than any other web browser. Any ideas on why this is happening or how to fix it?

Any help is appreciated :D

Solution
I have the same problem, it's most likely a Google issue since they are constantly working on that site IMO to destroy it a little more each day. So yeah, just wait for them to get their s*** together.

XiRw

Honorable
Jul 13, 2013
I have the same problem, it's most likely a Google issue since they are constantly working on that site IMO to destroy it a little more each day. So yeah, just wait for them to get their s*** together.

Solution

Azrael47

Honorable
Jun 1, 2013
It appears that Google and YouTube are fixing issues. Dont worry many other people have tried different explorers (such as FireFox) and still have the same problem.

Just be patient