YouTube laptop choice

MJOL23

Commendable
Jul 4, 2016
I was just wondering which laptop would be better for editing/rendering/recording gaming videos specifically to upload to YouTube daily. (Don't want to play games on the laptop, just recording console gameplay) Just for the uploading/editing process

Specs of 1st option
Windows 10 Home / Windows 10 Pro
Latest 6th Gen. Intel® Core™ i7 processor
NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 960M graphics with higher performance
15.6" GAME HUNTER
NVMe M.2 SSD by PCIe Gen3 X4 up to 2200MB/s speed(optional)
USB 3.0
Upgraded Killer Gigabit LAN Controller with Advanced Stream Detect 2.0 and Killer Shield
Matrix Display supporting 4K output up to 2 external monitors

Or option 2
Purchasing an Apple Mac Book Pro or Air

Thanks

Solution
Definitely the first option.
That'll be good enough to edit, render, record gaming videos, and even game if you want to.
Macbooks are known to have great popular editing software, but if your specs are slightly stronger than a Macbook, you can do more. The editing software doesn't always matter. Windows has some great editing too.

ChaoticWolf

Estimable
Feb 2, 2016
Definitely the first option.
That'll be good enough to edit, render, record gaming videos, and even game if you want to.
Macbooks are known to have great popular editing software, but if your specs are slightly stronger than a Macbook, you can do more. The editing software doesn't always matter. Windows has some great editing too.

Solution

Kenneth1987

Commendable
Feb 25, 2016
Based on what you mentioned, you can look at the Xsplit Gamecaster which furnishs many functions for gamer, such as streaming, record and upload. You can definitely upload your best gaming moments by this software. As far as I know MSI GE62 has loaded with Xsplit. Just go for it.