YouTube TV: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (So Far)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex_421

Prominent
Apr 8, 2017
I just sign on for the trial as well and found out it's not working with Amazon Fire TV,(yet).
Very disappointed, on top of that, there is no HD on live channel....WTH... all are 480P.

Tysl332

Prominent
Apr 12, 2017
I was surprised that it doesn't have Android TV support yet, also to answer your question ALEX_421 I found out the resolution of the video is only as good as not just your network speed but the hardware as well. I stream up to 720p on my phone, tablet, and my surface pro 3 but I also got an old 2002 MacBook pro and it'll only stream up to 480p, I have an external wireless AC adapter and gigabit Ethernet on it But still streams in 480p but has no issues streaming in 720p on my surface pro 3 so if you had a computer with the latest hardware and graphics card I'm betting it would stream in 1080p. I'm still playing with it, but I wouldn't subscribe to it until they add more features and channels.

Tysl332

Prominent
Apr 12, 2017
Also your recorded shows after they've aired and you go to watch you have the option to watch your pre recorded content in full HD

Status
Not open for further replies.