Solved! Youtube UI not going away fully

Keithngan162

Estimable
Apr 17, 2016
I am using a Lenovo Legion Y720, and my browser is Google Chrome. Sometimes When I am watching Youtube videos, the UI doesnt fully go away, it justs fades away slightly, and the progress bar doesnt even move, it just stays at the point where it was last solid, so when i move my mouse the next time, the progress bar jumps ahead a big amount. I have tried to reinstall google chrome, but it still happens. I have tried to run a deep scan on AVG and nothing was found. I dont recall when this first happened. The only extension I have in chrome is ad block.

When i tried to use Microsoft Edge, Youtube worked perfectly, but I didnt like Edge because the animations seemed to stutter, like when moving the positions of the tabs, and when exiting full screen mode, it felt sluggish compared to google.

heres a picture of what Im looking at:
View: https://imgur.com/NaJQxKR

Solution
I've managed to fix it by using AVG Tune Up's Free 60-day Trial and using the Maintenance feature which needed to close google chrome and microsoft edge while the maintenance is running.

Keithngan162

Estimable
Apr 17, 2016
I've managed to fix it by using AVG Tune Up's Free 60-day Trial and using the Maintenance feature which needed to close google chrome and microsoft edge while the maintenance is running.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS