Youtube Video Probelms (Mobile Recording)

hammerbro64

Estimable
May 1, 2014
My friend who is a YouTuber uses his Phone and YouTube Capture to make videos. The only problem is some of the videos he uploads get cut off. One of his videos that was supposed to be 20 minutes got cut off to only 5 minutes. The video was 20 minutes long when he uploaded it, but now it is 5 minutes. He owns an Apple IPhone 4s and records videos using YouTube Capture. I need an explanation to why this happens. He just verified his account the day I wrote this so he can upload videos longer than 15 minutes. If you need any more information about what is going on, here is a link to his channel: http://
The first video with this problem is his Animal Crossing video.

Solution
Maybe there's a problem with YouTube. You'd better ask them. I think there's an email that you could ask. Your friend should better use VPN rather than a normal connection. Its to make him safe from any malwares and viruses.

Willie0

Estimable
Apr 15, 2015
Maybe there's a problem with YouTube. You'd better ask them. I think there's an email that you could ask. Your friend should better use VPN rather than a normal connection. Its to make him safe from any malwares and viruses.

Solution