Z506 vd s530

LoufasGR

Estimable
Mar 19, 2015
Hello everyone I want to buy a new pair of speaker I'm stuck between 5.1 logitech and 2.1 edifier.

Logitech offers 75watt while edifier offers 145 watt.I will be also interested in buying an extra sound card to see their max. strenght my motherboard is Z87 G45 from MSI.

Can you recommend a good soundcard too?My room is about 15m large.

Solution
the z506 is $60, the s530 is $200. not much of a comparison.

the edifier will have a better quality sound while the logitech has pretty decent value for the money.

if you are willing to shell out $200 or so though, i'd suggest looking into the hifi speaker market as you will be happier.

the monoprice 10565 (a no-name rebrand of the energy classic 5.1 speaker set) paired up with a cheap receiver would run you about $280-300ish and give you some pretty good sound in 5.1. or, get a stereo amplifier and pair it up with two nice bookshelf speakers and it will blow the 2.1 set out of the water.

if you're in uk or surrounding area, you can get a great price on wharfdale speakers for a 2.0 (edifier set is like 180-250gbp depending on model...
the z506 is $60, the s530 is $200. not much of a comparison.

the edifier will have a better quality sound while the logitech has pretty decent value for the money.

if you are willing to shell out $200 or so though, i'd suggest looking into the hifi speaker market as you will be happier.

the monoprice 10565 (a no-name rebrand of the energy classic 5.1 speaker set) paired up with a cheap receiver would run you about $280-300ish and give you some pretty good sound in 5.1. or, get a stereo amplifier and pair it up with two nice bookshelf speakers and it will blow the 2.1 set out of the water.

if you're in uk or surrounding area, you can get a great price on wharfdale speakers for a 2.0 (edifier set is like 180-250gbp depending on model too which is crazy expensive for just pc speakers.

Solution