kingd3112

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2010
Hi all,

Z906: http://www.logitech.com/en-us/speakers-audio/home-pc-speakers/devices/7929

I picked up the logitech Z906 about a month ago and absolutely love it, but I cant seem to find the answer to this...

Can I add more speakers to this setup??

I don't care about turning it into a 7.1, I just want to have another speaker so I can fill the room with more sound.

I have two bose speakers and two sony speakers that are just sitting around not being used. Is it possible / smart to try to connect these???

aviconus

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2011
If you splice into another wire speaker, you will "fill the room" but you would be splitting power designed for 1 speaker in half, less or more (Not an electronics genious) What I do know is that those speakers will not be a crisp, loud, and output a lower quality sound. Set your speakers up around the room better and you shouldnt have an issue. I have Klepshe (sp) Pro Media 2.1 Speakers and it blows the doors and windows off the house @ 60% volume. Try moving them around more and playing with the sub volume and what not. Dont see the point of spending that amount of money to chop its balls off. Hope that helps, Good luck!

Edit: Mixed in advise for a different post with this one.