Zelda Fans Create Stunning Majora's Mask HD Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaedenV

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2011
Great on environment, but the characters need a bit of work... unless they are going for a more polygonal look on purpose to 'blend in' with the quality of the rest of the series.

phraun

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2006
The problem is this would inevitably be released on the Wii or WiiU, neither of which I'm even remotely interested in owning. If they were to push HD remakes of OoT or Majora's Mask on the 360 (or the PC, for that matter) I'd pay a fair chunk of change for 'em.

DRosencraft

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2011
Hands down best Majora's mask project I've seen since the whole haunted game thing a few years back. These guys did a real nice job. Good luck to them.

G

I saw stunning and HD and the mask picture and though, lets have a look, maybe it's better than Prometheus in 3d (which is shite). Underwhelmed, perhaps change the title to denote it's tegra2/3 level :)

cold fire

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2009
[citation][nom]timetravelingtrevor[/nom]I keep throwing my money at the screen but it isn't doing anything!! >_[/citation]

That's because your screen only accepts credit cards, sir!

Xatos

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2010
Give Link enough polygons to make Crysis look like My Little Pony and Nintendo will make enough money to survive 2 generations.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]Xatos[/nom]Give Link enough polygons to make Crysis look like My Little Pony and Nintendo will make enough money to survive 2 generations.[/citation]

i prefer the colorfull games to shades of gray and brown... really hard call...

lets put it another way.

if nintendo made zelda a full stand alone simulation room game, where i need 10 ft by 10 ft by 10 ft to play, a head mount display for hd3d, and tracked my every motion, and they figured out how to make running natural... i would drop up to 15 grand for that alone. but that's just my fantacy come true scenario... god i wish i was born in 50 or so years when vr gaming could be a realistic experience.

Prey

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2006
[citation][nom]Xatos[/nom]Give Link enough polygons to make Crysis look like My Little Pony and Nintendo will make enough money to survive 2 generations.[/citation]
I agree, Nintendo has some great titles.. Mario (platforming isn't dead) Zelda, Metroid. If they just.. tricked them out a little bit, I think it would do great things. I would love to play metroid at 1080 and some decent graphics, that game kick just rock so many other shooters. Alas we're left with tablet controllers, I hope it works.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]Prey[/nom]I agree, Nintendo has some great titles.. Mario (platforming isn't dead) Zelda, Metroid. If they just.. tricked them out a little bit, I think it would do great things. I would love to play metroid at 1080 and some decent graphics, that game kick just rock so many other shooters. Alas we're left with tablet controllers, I hope it works.[/citation]
and you cant see how that tablet would be a grate addition to the prime seriese?

personally i liked the 2d metroids far more than the 3d ones now.

Status
Not open for further replies.