ZenPad s8s stopping music and movies after 10 minutes

Aug 7, 2018
I have a Verizon Zeppad S8s and it will not play music continuous. It doesn't matter where the music is from. I use both side is, Pandora, and Spotiify.
Sometimes it starts back up on its own, but most of the time I have to restart it.
The issue is also with playing movies. I use VLC player. I don't have the same issue with my cell phone and they lay side by side. I thought it might be my wireless, but I have 4 bars. It also occurs in the same room as my wireless router.
Could it be the firmware?

Solution
Could be the firmware. It could be something else on the tablet interfering. It could be that it just needs to be restarted (turned off and back on) to clear out all the system of all the stuff that has been running. It could also be a virus, malware, bad app. To many variables.
Could be the firmware. It could be something else on the tablet interfering. It could be that it just needs to be restarted (turned off and back on) to clear out all the system of all the stuff that has been running. It could also be a virus, malware, bad app. To many variables.

Solution