Zinoxc4105 suddenly turns white either during when powering or during usage unless I press the power button to hibernate befor

Try this...

1. Turn the laptop off (not sleep or hibernate but off).
2. Connect an external monitor to the laptop.
3. Turn on the external monitor.
4. Turn on the laptop.

NOTE: You may have to press an "external monitor" button. Could be the f4 button or a button with two monitors on it, for the external monitor to work.

If you can see fine on the external monitor, then your attached display, or the ribbon cable that connects it, are your problem.

If you can't see on the external monitor at all, or the problem occurs on the external monitor as well, then it is probably the graphics card/GPU that is the problem, which may require the motherboard be replaced.

Try this...

1. Turn the laptop off (not sleep or hibernate but off).
2. Connect an external monitor to the laptop.
3. Turn on the external monitor.
4. Turn on the laptop.

NOTE: You may have to press an "external monitor" button. Could be the f4 button or a button with two monitors on it, for the external monitor to work.

If you can see fine on the external monitor, then your attached display, or the ribbon cable that connects it, are your problem.

If you can't see on the external monitor at all, or the problem occurs on the external monitor as well, then it is probably the graphics card/GPU that is the problem, which may require the motherboard be replaced.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Laptop Tech Support 1
All_Might Laptop Tech Support 0
WannaKnowWhy Laptop Tech Support 2
Kaiserken Laptop Tech Support 1
palinmike Laptop Tech Support 0
frootqloop Laptop Tech Support 6
Bboyxan Laptop Tech Support 1
Amir110hkr Laptop Tech Support 0
N Laptop Tech Support 3
T Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 1