SurferQ00

Honorable
Jun 18, 2012
Hello,
I am looking for a PC for HD video editing (they will not be full on movies, they will all be less than 30 minutes) and I was wondering if this would be a good choice? http://www.walmart.com/ip/ZT-Affinity-850-Desktop-PC-with-Intel-Core-i5-3450-Processor-16GB-Memory-2TB-Hard-Drive-and-Windows-7-Home-Premium-with-Windows-8-Pro-Upgrade-Option/20976860?_mm=TopOneGiantItem
Specs wise, it seems to fit my needs, but I would just like another opinion. I plan to use Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Sony Vegas.

SurferQ00

Honorable
Jun 18, 2012
Sorry that this is rude, but please don't just reply for the sake of replying. I have done a good amount of research on the various desktops, but I haven't had much experience with AE and Sony Vegas, so I was just trying to get additional input. The fact that Walmart carries many of the same electronics that are on the HP and Dell website just proves that "Walmart is never a good choice for electronics" is false. Again, I know I was extremely rude, but it's not always the seller that matters, it is the actual computer.