Solved! ZTE Blade Z Max Not Enough Storage Space

Feb 12, 2019
So today, if I try to take a picture, screenshot or save a photo it tells me not enough storage space, please delete some files and try again. Funny thing is, I have about 13 GB of internal storage and 29 GB on my SD card available. So how is it possible that I don't have enough storage? Especially since I can download new apps.

If anyone knows how to fix this I would appreciate it. I've tried all the troubleshooting steps I can think of. Stopping apps, clearing caches, restarting the phone, none of it works. Thanks everyone.

Edit - Did some further troubleshooting, removed my SanDisk Ultra 32 GB micro sd and I can now take pictures and screenshots. Does anyone know why this is happening even though the card is almost empty and does not show as being corrupted?

Last edited:
Solution
Even though you believe there is no much on the card, there could be things on there that are not seen. You can try saving whatever you have on it now, and then format the card and try again.

Also, this should only happen if you have the camera set to save images to the card rather than the phone itself.

If, after formatting, the card still gives you problems (or it won't allow you to format it) then I suggest trying a different card in the phone. Should the alternate card work fine, then your old one is probably going bad. If the new one also has problems, then your port may need to be damaged.
Even though you believe there is no much on the card, there could be things on there that are not seen. You can try saving whatever you have on it now, and then format the card and try again.

Also, this should only happen if you have the camera set to save images to the card rather than the phone itself.

If, after formatting, the card still gives you problems (or it won't allow you to format it) then I suggest trying a different card in the phone. Should the alternate card work fine, then your old one is probably going bad. If the new one also has problems, then your port may need to be damaged.

Solution