ZTE Z971 running Android version 7.1.1

Apr 5, 2018
My internal storage is almost full. I put in an SD card of 64GB in addition to the 16GB in the phone. I set up on inserting the SD card for it to be internal storage. My Phone still shows as full...my SD card almost empty. There are not three dots to click on and make any changes. I went to each individual app and tried to change and the only one that would allow it was Instgram. I also tried with File Manager, but it shows everything is empty. How do I move these apps to the SD card. Also, memory is showing 1.6GB of 1.8GB used. What can I do to change that usage? Thanks!!

Solution
It sounds like your phone just does not have this option. It happens. Some manufacturers remove this option. There is no way around it if that is the case, at least not without rooting the device, which I would not recommend.

You can try saving all your files (not apps) to the SD card to free up space. Also I would suggest removing any apps you don't use often.
It sounds like your phone just does not have this option. It happens. Some manufacturers remove this option. There is no way around it if that is the case, at least not without rooting the device, which I would not recommend.

You can try saving all your files (not apps) to the SD card to free up space. Also I would suggest removing any apps you don't use often.

Solution