ZTE ZMAX phone, Will charge but wont boot up. When I press the power I get a red blinking light?

rendons2

Estimable
Aug 14, 2015
Okay, so basically I dropped my phone into water a few days ago. I didn't have a chance to immediately put it in rice, so i blow dried it on low heat medium power. Now, it will charge with a red solid light, But when i press down on the Power button, I get a red blinking light. I went to Metro and the guy up there had absolutely no idea how to fix it. Anyone have any solutions? I really loved this phone (it fits perfectly in my hand.) and I don't want to have to get a new one just because of my stupidity.

Details: When dropped in water it was submerged for about 5 seconds before we got it out, and a few hours before i got the idea to blow dry it. I got it in rice about a day after the event, and let it sit in it for about 12-24 hours.

EDIT: I got it to turn on, the red light now stays solid. Instead of showing the display though, the screen will flash on and off saying somthing about unauthorized software? Please help.