Zune Subscribers Can Keep 10 Tunes Per Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mromson

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2008
That doesn't sound like a very bad deal. That's $1.20 per song along with the ability to listen to any full song and see if you like it.

wasteoftime

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2008
A whopping $14.99? If you buy 10 songs on iTunes you're paying 10 bucks per month. For an additional 5 you can listen to whatever you like on your portable device and then add about an album a month to your collection? That's not really whopping....

1995Supra

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2008
This is actually very good for them to do this, BUT they need to promote and advertise it to the general public. Otherwise, nobody will know just like a ton of their other projects. I have never seen a Zune commercial, advertisement, etc anywhere. It's their fault that it doesn't sell.

kelfen

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2008
Thats crap for a mounthly fee, screw zune... I do like the move away from DRM songs because apple can go really screw them selves and the piece of shit software Itunes.

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
[citation][nom]1995Supra[/nom]This is actually very good for them to do this, BUT they need to promote and advertise it to the general public. Otherwise, nobody will know just like a ton of their other projects. I have never seen a Zune commercial, advertisement, etc anywhere. It's their fault that it doesn't sell.[/citation]
I see them all the time. I just saw one with Afrika Bambaataa and Common. They've been using quite a few more Urban performers. I really love the Zune marketing campaign. It's beautiful.

Now if only they would increase the resolution of their damn screens. I'm a little tired of having a larger screen with a small resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.