Zynga Spent $1.2M Protecting CEO from Stripper Stalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

outlw6669

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2006
Why should someone be sent to prison just for being crazy?
Give them the mental help they need (which will be a hell of a lot less expensive anyways) and let them become productive members of society again...

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]greghome[/nom]I wouldn't mind her stalking me[/citation]

me neither, but than again i want something interesting to happen... i'm so board with the every day.

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
[citation][nom]Microgoliath[/nom]Wow, some people are crazy. Why would someone stalk like that? Should be sent to prison for it.[/citation]
Next time you get the flu (a contagious potentially deadly disease) you should be sent to prison, too.

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
Paranoid schizophrenia is a mental illness and should be treated as such. If someone sick is a menace to him/herself or others, they should be 302'd and treated for it. Putting them in jail or killing them ( as some ignorant people have suggested) is just...ignorant (I was about to call it stupid, but I won't).

jl0329

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2008
This chick is dumb. If you really want to seduce a man, you don't go to his house where the wife and children stays.

bak0n

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2009
[citation][nom]outlw6669[/nom]Why should someone be sent to prison just for being crazy?Give them the mental help they need (which will be a hell of a lot less expensive anyways) and let them become productive members of society again...[/citation]

Bingo. Kill the killers, set the addicts,users and the mentally unstable free with constant treatment. Deficit resolved.

klavis

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2010
There is no way this woman represented a 1.2 million dollar threat. That is an outrageous price for security relating to a stalker. What a waste of money.

wildkitten

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
[citation][nom]klavis[/nom]There is no way this woman represented a 1.2 million dollar threat. That is an outrageous price for security relating to a stalker. What a waste of money.[/citation]
And would you mind sharing your insight as to how you know for a certainty that the security precautions were overly expensive? You also seem to have inside knowledge to what level of threat this woman poses, a woman who had done things at places other than Google.

I think we would all like to hear your inside information.

klavis

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2010
[citation][nom]wildkitten[/nom]And would you mind sharing your insight as to how you know for a certainty that the security precautions were overly expensive? You also seem to have inside knowledge to what level of threat this woman poses, a woman who had done things at places other than Google.I think we would all like to hear your inside information.[/citation]

Umm...ok, she hasn't tried to kill anyone, she hasn't threatened to kill anyone. If she had, she would be in jail. She has a restraining order, she goes near him, all he has to do is call the police and she goes to jail. The cost is what is absurd, is she some sort of professional hit woman or something? Is she a high profile thief? Come on! The article seems to indicate this cost is due to this one persons idiotic behavior. You don't have to higher such high profile security to deal with such a woman, or anyone for that matter. That cost is more in line with someone who has to deal with a large group of security threats from a large group of people, not one person. My insight is called common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.