New profile posts

If you are interested, my configuration is ..... 55" TCL 6 4k Qled HDR Roku Tv » HDMI(1)= Cox Contour 4k router » HDMI(2)= Amazon firestick 4k » HDMI(3)= Amazon firestick 4k Max ..... all are hard wired e net » Cox/Cisco gateway up 170mb down 14mb. (Very happy)
I am a Disabled Guy, I live alone and my Laptop is my only source of entertainment that I have, I do not have a TV witch I can use as a T.V. it just picks up Radio Stations (Radio Signals Only , No Video) I download videos from the internet to a flashdrive and view them to help kill the night, I do have some City and Guilds Diplomas in I.T. but as of late my Back Pain sincerely Peter 59
Sir Mike,
Your a double E as well correct?

I was too tired and missed the
"I recently updated display drivers and audio drivers.. "

You caught my mistake dreary eyed mistake.
Is it just me or are there just too man people here who can't do a Google search? I guess that happens even more in the TV forum than computer though.
You are in the U.S. Yes?
Hope all is well with you and yours.
Just wanted to thank you for your 2012 post on restoring key commands.
Saved me a lot of time and frustration.
Retired in 2009 from Electronic Data Processing (IBM). Worked 32 years at NCR and 12 years at IBM. Studied electronics at Institut de Technologie de Quebec. I play golf and curling.
Let me know of anything, if I can't help you. No worries, you can ask an expert about it.
COLGeek
COLGeek
Not really the way a forum works. Folks won't ask you questions outside a thread. You can respond to questions posed by members where you can offer them assistance. Welcome to TG!!!
Brother do you find any solution, because i'm facing the same issue in vostro 14-3468, auto shutdown.
COLGeek
COLGeek
Profile posts are publicly readable and not the best way to communicate directly with another member. Use the Start conversation button under the recipient member's profile to send a private message.

The member you contacted has not been on the site since 2018.

You should start a new thread here: https://forums.tomsguide.com/forums/laptop-tech-support.16/
Hi im stacy im currently unable to work as i have back problems.
Im a out going friendly person i love to read, listen to music and watch dvds or tv or play games on my phone
Hey,
Sorry for posting this on your profile out of the blue, but by any chance did you find a resolution for your problem with Predator Helios 300? I am facing the exact same issue and would like to know if anything owrked for you