Ask.fm is a very popular social networking site; its appeal being that users can ask and answer questions. Sometimes people can be outright jerks or just really annoying, but It is possible to block people. If you follow these simple steps, you will be able to block users that you find offensive or annoying.
1. Website- Open your chosen web browser and type www.ask.fm into the address bar, then click Enter.
2. Logging in- Enter your username and password to log in to your account.
3. Main page- You are now looking at your main page. At the top and just to the right of the page are Home, Questions, Profile, Friends, Search, and Settings. Click Questions.
4. Finding the questioner- You will see the questions that the person you wish to block has asked and their username. Mouse over and click their username.
5. Block- Below the profile picture is a text box to ask a question to that person. Below it are three icons, which are Block, Report, and RSS. Click Block. You will see a pop up that has you select the reason for blocking that person. Click the option that fits and click Block again.