How to Challenge Friends in Despicable Me: Minion Rush

Dcnuycb.jpgg
Despicable Me: Minion Rush is a an endless running game. Your objective of course is to run as far and as long as you can, increasing your highest score while completing missions in each stage. Another difference in this particular running game is that you can challenge your friends in a particular stage. Just follow these simple steps and issue a challenge to a friend in a particular stage.

1. Opening the game- Tap the Despicable Me: Minion Rush icon on your mobile to device in order to open the game.

2. Connectivity- Ensure you are connected to Facebook or Google + so you may view your friends’ progress in a stage’s leaderboard

3. Stage map- After you open the game, you will see a map of the various stages you have unlocked and have yet to unlock in the game. When you find the stage you wish to issue a challenge in, tap the stage to play it.

4. Taking a pause- Before you begin your run or in the midst of your run, tap the pause icon to pause the game. You will see the leaderboard on the stage you are in.

5. Issuing the challenge- Beside each friend’s name, you will see a bomb. Tap the bomb to go to the challenge screen. There will be a blue button saying Send Challenge. Tap this button to send the challenge.