Megapolis is a city-building game where you grow your city from the few given buildings into a sprawling mecca of activity. Some buildings require resources to build, such as water or energy to get the buildings constructed, and some of these buildings you need to construct cost more energy than you have. You can get more energy so you can get access to these buildings and if you follow these simple steps, you will be able to increase your overall energy yield.
1. Opening the game- Tap the Megapolis icon on your mobile device to open up the game.
2. Shop menu- Tap the Shop menu icon (the middle icon on the bottom right corner of your screen) to open the Shop menu.
3. Resources- Tap the Resources icon within the Shop menu to open your Resources buildings.
4. More power- There are solar power plants and other buildings can give you more energy. You can cycle through these buildings by swiping your finger to the left. You will see on certain buildings like the solar power and nuclear power plants an energy icon (a lightning bolt) along with a +. When you build these buildings, you will get a higher maximum energy limit.
5. Over time- Your energy maximum is increased with certain buildings, but the energy you have available will increase over time.