Trying to get through to a customer service agent can be very frustrating. When you have trouble with Verizon you will be going through so many prompts your head will spin. Want to cut through all that? Here's how to get a person on the line at Verizon.
1. Dial... 1-800-922-0204
2. When you are asked to enter your number, press "0".
3. As the second set of questions starts, press "0" again.
4. As the talking starts, again, press "6".
5. And finally, at the next prompt, press "0".
6. You should be sent on your way to a real live customer service person.
Looking for other helpful how-to tutorials? Click here for a full list of all my tutorials.