Boom Beach is a combat game where players build their city, build troops to attack other cities and defend their own, also using strategy. This game is available on both iOS and Android devices. Many people have both iOS and Android devices, and may want to transfer their Boom Beach account from one device type to the other. The following tutorial will show you how to do this successfully.
1. Logging in- Log in to Google+ on your Android device. Log in to Game Center on your iOS device. If both devices are not logged in, the transfer will not work.
2. Opening the app- On both devices, tap the Boom Beach icon to open the app.
3. Settings- Open Settings on both devices.
4. Linking (old)- On the device you want to move your account from, tap Link a Device. Tap to confirm that the device is the old one. Write down the code that is received.
5. Linking (new)- Tap Link Device on the device you are transferring to. Tap to confirm that the device is the new one. Enter the code received on the old device. Important!- DO NOT use the space bar when entering the code. Once these steps have been completed, the base account will be on the device you were transferring to. However, your game can be played on both devices.