Streaming media players (Kodi boxes) are manufactured with
several different components. Majority of them run a custom version of Android,
so the following steps will work on multiple devices.
Connect The Streaming Media Player Directly To The Modem
Errors and drop outs in the connection will prevent Netflix
from working properly. To get around wireless drops, connect the device
directly to the modem.
1. Turn off the device with the remote control.
2. Use an Ethernet cord to connect the device directly to
3. Unplug the modem and wait a full minute before plugging
it back in.
4. Wait for the boot up sequence to finish for the modem.
5. Turn on the streaming media player and try Netflix again.
Improve The Wireless Signal Of The Device
A weak wireless signal will wreak havoc on any device,
especially a streaming media box with generic components. Strengthening the
connection by moving it closer will prevent this from being an issue.
1. Turn off the streaming media player with the remote
2. Move the wireless router as close to the device as
3. Turn on the streaming media player and wait for it to
make a connection.
4. Try to stream from Netflix again.
Restart The Device
Limited memory configurations on some streaming media boxes
makes the restart trick worth your time. It is a quick way to get rid of error
AIP-701 on Netflix.
1. Turn off the device and unplug it from the outlet.
2. While it’s unplugged hold down the power button for five
3. Plug the device back in and turn it on with the remote
4. Netflix should now be working!