Trying to reach the customer service department, and talk to an actual person, can be quite frustrating. Especially when calling certain companies. Metro PCS has one of the longest routes to reach a customer service agent, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and a way through the prompts.
1. Dial... 1-888-863-8768
2. When you are asked to enter your number, press "0".
3. As the second set of questions starts, press "0" again.
4. Now when the talking starts again, press "0".
5. Yep, you guessed it, when you hear the talking again, press "0".
6. Two more times you will be asked to enter information, by a seemingly annoyed sounding IVR voice, and each time please press "0".
7. You will have pressed "0" 6 times before you finally are directed to customer service.
8. Now rest that tapping finger and get the help you need.
Looking for other helpful how-to tutorials? Click here for a full list of all my tutorials.