100% battery but turns off once I remove from charger

FrancesLey

Commendable
Jan 9, 2017
Note4 is fully charge, but then after I unplug it from charging it keeps on turning off. Coz it does turn on just until when the Samsung logo appears then it'll turn off. Then the cycle goes on. I bought my phones battery just few months ago.3 or 4

Well it could be a bad battery, especially if it was an aftermarket battery.

Try the following and see if it will turn on.

1. Remove the battery.
2. Press and hold the "Power" button for 20 seconds.
3. Now put the battery back in.
4. Plug it in to charge and allow it to fully charge before turning it on.

If this doesn't help, then test the charger cord to see if it is good. Either try your cord in another device, or try another devices cord on your device.

Should that not be the problem, then check the battery to see if it needs replacing.

Well it could be a bad battery, especially if it was an aftermarket battery.

Try the following and see if it will turn on.

1. Remove the battery.
2. Press and hold the "Power" button for 20 seconds.
3. Now put the battery back in.
4. Plug it in to charge and allow it to fully charge before turning it on.

If this doesn't help, then test the charger cord to see if it is good. Either try your cord in another device, or try another devices cord on your device.

Should that not be the problem, then check the battery to see if it needs replacing.

djalkam

Prominent
Jan 12, 2018
How yo test the battery? I followed your step, it show battery 100% then after i remove the charger, it just switches on and off until i plug in the charging cable, bsttery be ome 2%

Apr 22, 2018
i am also facing the same problem with my s6 edge. Got my battery replaced but it didnt help. i think there is some issue with the motherboard which is too expensive to be replaced.

Apr 22, 2018
Mine is the original battery and it does the same thing - what an unfortunate waste, this note4 is a dud now. I use the actual charger for the phone, nothing after market....after about a yr it just started dying with 50% or 60%...thennit started dying anytime i opened an app (txt, weather, insta. Snap)....now unless its plugged in it just shuts on and off until completely drained out. Would never recommend this phone to anyone not that anyone would buy an old olphone nowadays anyways...

Jul 26, 2018
I am dealing with the similar issue in my One Plus One phone. However, my phone is 100% charged & whether I unplug the chord or the home plug my phone continues to switch off & on again... & it hoes on.

Nov 8, 2018

I have an old philips i908 that i needed to use while my oneplus screen gets replaced.
On this i908 i had changed the screen and it used to work, last time it was stuck in a boot loop and got really hot so i let it of and put it on the shelf.
Now when i tried using it, it doesn't show signs of charging, only the battery logo show low battery and charging pops out for like 1 s and then disappears, if i try to start it up it shows the philips logo for 1 seconds and then goes black.
I tried to flash it, but the flash tool fails because the phone connects to PC and then disconnects 2 seconds later.
Is this a battery problem or is the phone completely fried?

Jan 15, 2019
You could get a case that charges your phone while you use it, the battery would drain at a normal rate, and the phone wouldn't shut off because it would still be plugged in

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hannaan Rashid Android Smartphones 3
M Android Smartphones 1
V Android Smartphones 1
V Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 3
S Android Smartphones 4
M Android Smartphones 2
J Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 3
T Android Smartphones 1