1150$ Notebook for SC2 + Diablo III

G

1_What is your budget?
1150 $ Solid limit.

2_What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
16" +

3_What screen resolution do you want?
1080p if possible at this price. Actually i want a good quality screen.

4_Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Destop replacement

5_How much battery life do you need?
0, don't care if they deliver without a battery.

6_Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
High level SC2, Diablo3, other than that i'm oldscool: Warcraft III Dota, SC (yes, i do still play THE GAME, lovin it). But the main reason for buying a new notebook is SC2 + DIII

7_What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo / Video editing,watching movies, Etc.)
Nothing, just games & lan party

8_How much storage (H.D.D Capacity) do you need?
Not planning to store anything other than game installation files. So maybe i later i could upgrade hdd to ssd (i thing ssd disks are still expensive).

9_If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
... looking for advice on were to buy too.

10_How long do you want to keep your laptop?
At least 2 years, since i am not into new games other than Blizzards'

11_What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
None

12_Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
I want to well-known brand like Sony, Toshiba, Dell, Asus (remind me if i forgot any)
Hate and definetely not going to buy a HP, Acer, ~ regarding to experience.

13_What country do you live in?
Will be in Chicago for the following 25 days, but will return to Turkey later, so a global waranty would be a major plus.

14_Please tell us any additional information if needed.
I looked into avaliable notebook a little but the AW, Asus G73JH is overmy budget (and definetely not buying the bestbuy versions-complaints all over the place-).

Actually i have a choice which i am not sure, i need your blessing :)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834114796
* It is not 1080p but how is the screen?
* I think Toshiba notebooks come with global waranty, am i wrong? Or do i have to pay for global waranty?
* Alternatives?

Thanks for the replies...