Status
Not open for further replies.

eandi

Estimable
Mar 17, 2014
Missed Videostream! It's like plex but easier to use and free. I hate how many people are wasting $5 on plex then can't figure out how to use the stupid thing. www.streamchromecast.com has the better alternate.

Johan Andersson

Estimable
Jun 18, 2014
I don't see the meaning of this device. I've tried this device for a week not. It is just as meaningless as the appleTV. The Android sticks, like mk807 are so much better as they don require a mobile device and are not locked. This is just a way to make people buy expensive subscription plans and to control what YOU do on the Internet. As long as there is not Piratebay app for chromecast or a way for everyone to make apps without the control of Google I say NO thank you

Umano

Estimable
Jul 2, 2014
Well, there is one more great useful app you may try with Chromecast for free. With Umano (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sothree.umano) you can stream thousands of articles from the world’s best publishers and bloggers voiced by professional readers. Guys have outlined all the new ways you can use Umano for Android, so check it out on The Umano Voice blog: http://voice.umano.me/post/90405928528/exciting-new-ways-to-use-umano-for-android

ScubaLisa

Estimable
Dec 27, 2014
Memorycast just came out. It is like the classic game we played as kids with some challenging twists. Really fun to play with the whole family.

gerv

Estimable
Jan 2, 2015
Johan you can watch anything on your own server through Plex. Probably the best 30 bucks I've even spent. I also can cast my cable box from the other room and use Chromecast in rooms I don't feel like paying for a cable box in. So basically I can watch anythingin the world for free on a 30 dollar stick. Not sure how that could be considered pointless.

sknopster

Estimable
Jan 17, 2015
How can you "cast [your] cable box from the other room and use Chromecast in rooms [you] don't feel like paying for a cable box in? I would very much like to learn how to do that!

Appsman

Estimable
Jan 20, 2015
RockIt Karaoke is definitely an amazing app for anyone who enjoys karaoke, it allows you to broadcast the karaoke videos to your TV via Chromecast or Apple TV.

Appsman

Estimable
Jan 20, 2015
One of the best apps for 2015 is RockIt Karaoke, it allows me to stream karaoke songs on my tv with chromecast and apple tv, The song catalog is one of the most largest I've ever seen and its very well organized by artists or music genres, another big advantage is that it doesn't require any subscription. available on the app store.

Status
Not open for further replies.