1st-Party Microsoft Xbox, PC Games Coming to iOS, Android?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndignantSkeptic

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2011
I want platform unification; buy software once and run it on any hardware that has enough processing power and memory. Hurry up and make it happen. No more exclusivity.

SchizoFrog

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2009
I find this story rather bogus as there is no mention of these ports coming to mobile devices with WP8. Surely MS would include their own mobile OS?

squirrelboy

Honorable
May 3, 2013
there is NO way Microsoft is going to port a game to a Linux based OS.
secondly, free to play will probably mean free to pay to win

ram1009

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2007
Let's see if I've got this right. Microsoft is going to let itards play their Xbox 360 games but not Windows gamers I've heard of shooting yourself in the foot but Microsoft is aiming a little higher.

SirGCal

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
And they continue to wonder why we enjoy Steam so much. Buy it once, use it on anything it can be used on. Linux, OSx, Windows, etc. As well as being used offline once installed and verified... (accept batman which I refuse to buy...)

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
So when will PCs get access to first party Microsoft Games?
Also will these games even run on iOS or Android? x86 games are developed on the most powerful and efficient architecture available. I don't think good things will happen porting it to Objective C and Java. Especially since most of these devices don't come with the processing brute strength of even a decade old PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.