2.1 channel speakers

Solution
I'm assuming that your maximum budget is 2000IRP...? Looking at the Logitech's being at 1,899 and the Creative A120's being 1,799.

In that price point, I can't find a pair of speakers worth recommending. In fact the price point indicates that you're not looking into audiophile grade speakers since they will cost you ten times more. Creative Gigaworks T40 series II for example.

In light of your budget, I'd suggest sticking with the Creative A120's.

Lutfij

Splendid
Where are you located and how much does each one cost? If both of them cost the same, then I'd vote on getting the Logitech unit however you should appreciate that not everyone has the same perception in terms of audio. Some people can hear more while others don't bother with what can or can't be heard.

Besides my suggestion for the Logitech unit, I'd suggest that you take a listen to both the units and pick the one that you like. Please keep in mind to keep your audio source set to 50% and the volume on the speaker system at 50% as well and then have listen to the audio content.

delaro

Distinguished
That is a nice price difference, the Logitech Z313 is $25 while the Creative SBS A120 sells for around $90.

Cyber Acoustics CA‑3602 Platinum $39 " These gave the best overall sound from any speaker I have tried @ under $50"
Bose Companion 2 Series III Speakers - for PC $75
Creative Gigaworks T20 Series II $88
Edifier USA 2.1 Speaker System (M3200) $80
GOgroove BassPULSE $50

All of these are on par or above the A120's which themselves are good.

Wolf of Mibu

Honorable
Jun 9, 2013

I live in India.
http://www.amazon.in/Logitech-Z313-multimedia-Speaker-System/dp/B003LNXT7Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499220387&sr=8-1&keywords=z313

http://www.amazon.in/Creative-Multimedia-Speaker-System-Black/dp/B007F909IC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499220404&sr=8-1&keywords=sbs+a120

can you suggest anyother speaker in same price range with better quality sound?? Help is appreciated.

Lutfij

Splendid
I'm assuming that your maximum budget is 2000IRP...? Looking at the Logitech's being at 1,899 and the Creative A120's being 1,799.

In that price point, I can't find a pair of speakers worth recommending. In fact the price point indicates that you're not looking into audiophile grade speakers since they will cost you ten times more. Creative Gigaworks T40 series II for example.

In light of your budget, I'd suggest sticking with the Creative A120's.

Solution