2 laptops. 1 choice. Different specs.

Solution
Depending on how intensive video you're planning to do, that will determine if you need dual or quad core. I see you want to explore video editing so you're not much into it. In that case, I would pick the Acer because of the following points:

1. Cheaper even after the MSI goes on rebate.

2. Faster drive, SSD will greatly make your overall laptop faster, boot times will be faster, files will open faster, programs will open faster, CS source will open faster

3. Full HD screen. Trust me on that, you'll love the Full HD.

4. Goddam much ligher, 4lbs more lighter.

5. Best value for money.

Jms408

Commendable
Aug 5, 2016

The ACER also has an SDD hard disk and DDR 5 video ram. However, the MSI CPU, i5-6300hq has 2 more cores AND faster upper limits.

*deep breath,* presently, a laptop will be utulized for: Microsoft 365, IE, Cloud based CAD drafting, CS source, as well as exploration of photo and video editing software.

J03

xDeuiii

Commendable
Mar 1, 2016
Depending on how intensive video you're planning to do, that will determine if you need dual or quad core. I see you want to explore video editing so you're not much into it. In that case, I would pick the Acer because of the following points:

1. Cheaper even after the MSI goes on rebate.

2. Faster drive, SSD will greatly make your overall laptop faster, boot times will be faster, files will open faster, programs will open faster, CS source will open faster

3. Full HD screen. Trust me on that, you'll love the Full HD.

4. Goddam much ligher, 4lbs more lighter.

5. Best value for money.

Solution