3 Mic connector

Ashish_44

Commendable
Dec 9, 2016
How to connect multiple headphones to an android for microphone recording purposes. I want to connect three earphones parallely to my android all three have inbuilt mic and have trrs system .. I want to know if i could connect them parallely and record my music covers.

Solution
Well, it might be possible, but you would need an adapter that allows for three, and personally I have yet to see one that works with more than two. Also you would need an app for this, as a regular recording app will just record it all together. Which, in the end, would not be the best idea if you are wanting to be able to alter any specifics. That would need a way to have them separated/tracks. If not, then it may work. I would still consider looking into an app that is for music recording specifically rather than using the phones general recording app.

Well, it might be possible, but you would need an adapter that allows for three, and personally I have yet to see one that works with more than two. Also you would need an app for this, as a regular recording app will just record it all together. Which, in the end, would not be the best idea if you are wanting to be able to alter any specifics. That would need a way to have them separated/tracks. If not, then it may work. I would still consider looking into an app that is for music recording specifically rather than using the phones general recording app.

Solution