3. Write a C# application that asks the user to input ‘A’ and ‘B’ and prints the sum of squares of all even numbers be

AlaaAlbrim

Commendable
Mar 21, 2016
3. Write a C# application that asks the user to input ‘A’ and ‘B’ and prints the sum of squares of all even numbers between ‘A’ and ‘B

AlaaAlbrim

Commendable
Mar 21, 2016
OK.
I tried to solve it but I don't know if it was true or false
Using System;
Namespace example 1 {
Class Program {
Public static void main (String[] args) {
Int A,B,square ;
Console.WriteLine("enter the first number :");
A=Console.ToInt32(readLine());
Console.WriteLine("enter the second number :");
B=Console.ToInt32(readLine());Console.WriteLine("sum of squares of all even numbers between a and b is"+) ;
}
}
}

randomizer

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2006
That definitely won't compile, let alone do what it's supposed to do. Here's a suggestion: Write out on paper how you would calculate the sum of squares of all even numbers between the two given numbers. Then translate that into C# code.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Apps General Discussion 5
M Apps General Discussion 2
H Apps General Discussion 3
A Apps General Discussion 1
Y Apps General Discussion 1
L Apps General Discussion 5
O Apps General Discussion 1
V Apps General Discussion 1
M Apps General Discussion 9
S Apps General Discussion 2
P Apps General Discussion 1
L Apps General Discussion 3
T Apps General Discussion 1
Y Apps General Discussion 1
I Apps General Discussion 2
C Apps General Discussion 3
K Apps General Discussion 4
Anna Marchetti Apps General Discussion 1
Similar threads
Solved! re-write certain part of .mp4 file using ffmpeg
Write a menu driven program which has following options 1. Factorial 2. Prime or not 3. Odd or even. 4. Exit. Once the menu
Write a program in C++ using classes and function overloading, to calculate volume of Cube, Cuboid and a Cylinder, the program
Write a C program that computes and prints out an approximate number of primes not exceeding a given number, x .
Write a program to calculate commission for the input valu of sales amount
Could you please help me write a cpp code for an assignment I have in school for juice
how to write a calculator program that will ask the user if he/she wann continue using loop
Write basic statement of To add values of X and Y in Z
Does anyone know if there is software to write mkv files to an UHD blu ray?
online4. Write the program to declare Single dimensional array that stores (5) integer values and perform following operations
Write a program for a multiple choice survey.
1st question : 210 points. Write a program to simulate a keyboard with given keys and their operation. You need to print the f
I turned in an assignment late because MyWritingLab took awhile to process my temp access code
palindrome is a word, phrase, or sequence that reads the same backwards as forwards. Given a palindrome write a program to pri
Write a C++ program to help the Administration of a football league to manipulate the list of players registered in different
write a program to create a frame by creating an object to the subclass of an frame class
1. Write a program that outputs the greatest common divisor of two positive integers. For example, if you input two positive
How to remove write protect from photos already on computer
AutoHotKey Script writing for n00bs.
Hard Disk Drive Read/Write Testing Application

ASK THE COMMUNITY