Question 4 Heavens Sake I Really Need Help Getting 17" Laptop

Jun 30, 2022
I know it might make all of you upset when someone comes here and knows nothing and needs help. I've tried my best and am totally lost. But here I am-in real need to buy today a 17" laptop with black keyboard. I don't game, no touch screen. It is for home personal use. I'm homebound and spend time looking things up that I want to know about.
Sure it's too much info but I am in great need so if there is anyone who can help me I'd be grateful for your time.

Jun 29, 2022
I know it might make all of you upset when someone comes here and knows nothing and needs help. I've tried my best and am totally lost. But here I am-in real need to buy today a 17" laptop with black keyboard. I don't game, no touch screen. It is for home personal use. I'm homebound and spend time looking things up that I want to know about.
Sure it's too much info but I am in great need so if there is anyone who can help me I'd be grateful for your time.
There's a lot you can choose from but 17" laptops are quite rare and most if not all are very expensive.

• Apple has the 16" macbook pros
  • Dell makes the 17" XPS laptops
  • Dell has the mid-level Inspiron 16" laptops
  • Asus ROG Strix has 17" sizes

So far all of these laptops except the Inspiron are quite expensive. Depending on what country you're from - best to check your local providers for pricing.