450 performance laptop/ help needed/

Josh McGiff

Estimable
Jul 13, 2014
Hi I'm looking to buy a laptop and below will be my key specs that I will need!

Budget - 450 euro or less if possible.
Use - Light-medium gaming and intentions to use blender for animation. I will be playing steam games / not extreme games more like rust ,dayz arma 3/2 and possibly minecraft!
Processor- And or Intel I don't mind
Speeds- 2.1 GHz at least!
Graphics - Intel 4000 or any and radeon graphics or nvidia if it is amazingly achieveable . I have a laptop with Intel family graphics = Intel 3000 and I can play rust fine and dayz is a bit laggy but nothing I can't use.
Mobility - I was going to build a PC but mobility is needed as I'm a student.

Footnote - As I'm a student I know you can get discounts and stuff like that so if there are any promo codes that you know of and apply to my circumstances they would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a million and I'm looking forward to seeing some interesting answers

avarice

Distinguished
May 10, 2006
One option you may want to consider - depending on the amount of storage you will need is to buy a laptop that is 1-3 years old and replacing the hard drive with a SSD. I did this for my wife's netbook and it made a useless peice of hardware usable once again.

I know this isn't the specfic reccomendation you are looking for - but it is something to consider as you move forward.

For a general recomendation - I have had good luck with ASUS laptops.

Josh McGiff

Estimable
Jul 13, 2014
Thanks for the reply but I would rather HDD over ssd to be honest , I don't want play with the laptop either by taking out parts, JM really looking for a plug and play!
Anyone got a good recommendation