720p quality on 4k TV

Solution
Resolutions that's lower than 4k on a 4k TV looks horrible, absolutely horrible on the TV, I had a 40 inch UHD TV that was defective before. It was only able to display 720p, not even normal HD, so that sucked and I returned it, if it looked unimaginably horrible on a 40 inch, how bad do you think it'll be on a 55+ inch? Also, 4k is more for games than movies right now since you won't notice a huge difference in picture quality of movies, but it'll be a lot more noticeable in games.

Yonose

Honorable
Dec 25, 2012
the benefit with a 4k TV is when you have a channel that is in 4K resolution or movies that support 4K resolution. Or if you have Netflix which now support 4K streaming but also requires 100MB in network speed for streaming it.

But not here to give bad rep on 4k TV's, I doubt you will see much of a different on a full HD TV or a ultra HD TV with 720p.

-Lone-

Estimable
Nov 5, 2014
Resolutions that's lower than 4k on a 4k TV looks horrible, absolutely horrible on the TV, I had a 40 inch UHD TV that was defective before. It was only able to display 720p, not even normal HD, so that sucked and I returned it, if it looked unimaginably horrible on a 40 inch, how bad do you think it'll be on a 55+ inch? Also, 4k is more for games than movies right now since you won't notice a huge difference in picture quality of movies, but it'll be a lot more noticeable in games.

Solution