Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveBlumenfeld

Estimable
Jun 24, 2015
I had Smarty Pans...was pretty cool. Also just recently downloaded one called Tender. it is basically Tinder but for recipes. Let's be honest, food is the best part of dating anyway :D haha

Cookpanion

Estimable
Nov 6, 2015
Cookpanion is how I keep all my recipes on my Facebook profile. It's got a great recipe format, lots of options for health and diet, excellent sharing tools, and a nice hub for exploring other people's recipes. Full disclosure, I work there, and the cool-aid is great :)

rathmoore5

Estimable
Dec 6, 2015
Plan To Eat is fantastic...I love it! It is very visually oriented, recipes are easy to upload and easy to use on my phone and computer.

Tammy36

Commendable
Apr 15, 2016
I'm using a recipe keeper app called OrganizEat, and I think it's much easier to use than the recipe organizer apps mentioned here

BAK_PHY

Commendable
Apr 21, 2016
I use copymethat. By using AI it is able to "read" recipes from any site and then rewrite them in such way that a simple ingredients list is followed by simple step by step instructions. The real advantage of this is that the ingredients can now be easily transferred to a shopping list and meal planner. An added bonus is that all the blah blah blah which accompanies most recipes and might be interesting to read once is removed.

mark445

Commendable
May 10, 2016
I use this app called Realtime Recipes on android. Its a pretty sweet app that has timers built into the recipe instructions. You can't import recipes , but you can create them, it is definitely worth creating them though, because then you can upload them, and save them to the cloud, so other people can find them, and use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.