$99 Xbox Live Family Plan Coming in November

Status
Not open for further replies.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
$99? over here in Australia, i think 1 years membership for ONE user is $120, well it is in EB games. I hope that this deal compensates for the price, and allows 4 memberships for $120 a year.

SlickyFats

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2009
Ha. I had not even considered this aspect of Kinect. More people in 1 house playing on Live means more money to MS. I mean yeah its a good deal but I still haven't been able to justify the added cost of Live over the free PSN. And before everyone chimes in and says its just better, the free PSN serves my purposes just fine when I feel like playing MP I can, whereas I don't play enough MP to justify paying for it on Live and other than that I don't know that it does anything else over the free PSN.

Zingam

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
This might be the worst form (after drinking a hard alcohol) of time waste for the family. I can't imagine that I'll spend an evening playing games with my father, mother, children or even wife... That must be the most stupid way to spend my time.

:D

mowston

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2007
Zingam- Wow, you must not like your family. I love playing games with my wife, but she is my best friend. And nothing is funnier than watching my mother-in-law play video games; getting a Wii was worth that alone.

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
Fucking ripoff. Just highlights what a disgusting ripoff Xbox Live is that their sale price is still way overpriced. I think I'm done with 360 now.

Roten67

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2010
What I would Like to see is as you acumilate acheivment points, sa every 10,000 MS will award some MS points say 10 for 10,000 as loayalty points Gamers but enougth games and it takes a few games to build up theses points, the one you have played and acheived enougth points you eventually get some free DLC or a game on demand.

Roten67

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2010
What I would Like to see is, as you accumilate acheivment points, say every 10,000 MS will award some MS points say 10 for 10,000 as loayalty points, Gamers buy enougth games and it takes a few games to build up theses points, then once you have played and acheived enougth points you eventually get some free DLC or a game on demand.

Thought I would Correct my mistakes, so it reads better

Status
Not open for further replies.