A problem with viewing my digital cameras pictures - camera / pc view

Becca95

Commendable
Sep 29, 2016
So, having an interesting little issue with my camera right now... I've done a lot of looking around but the only thing I can find, oddly enough, is people having the OPPOSITE issue... When I connect my camera up to the pc to view its files, pictures show up that don't show up on the camera. [so I can view them on the pc but not on the camera itself] there are at least 19 pictures that show up in the folder but not on the camera. The only thing I can think of that might have caused that was upgrading to a card with more space, but it doesn't really seem like that would be the cause... Anyone ever have this happen before or have any suggestions on what to do?

Solution
I have never heard of them showing on the camera when not taken by it, however, if anything was put on the card directly, then that could show on the card and not on the camera. Especially if they are of a different file type/extension.

You can always just move them off the camera and onto the computer. Since you would be choosing to "Move" them rather than copy, this should make them no longer on the SD card at all, making the problem gone.

I would only then worry about it if it happens again. Which I don't find likely.
I have never heard of them showing on the camera when not taken by it, however, if anything was put on the card directly, then that could show on the card and not on the camera. Especially if they are of a different file type/extension.

You can always just move them off the camera and onto the computer. Since you would be choosing to "Move" them rather than copy, this should make them no longer on the SD card at all, making the problem gone.

I would only then worry about it if it happens again. Which I don't find likely.

Solution